Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Too Ugly to Have Served Honorably

I cannot have possibly been any good at any time in my life, especialiiy during the time I was in the service. According to my detractors, I simply never should have been-period.

My comments in RED

Malcom: And, of course, those of a Narssistic Personality Disorder.(Her constant references to a non-eventful short term military service decades ago as one example). ( Apparently as a junior grade clerk)

(A junior clerk? I was an order of battle analyst...I am amazed at how these idiots brush off their old PhD's in Clinical Psychology...)

MASTER: Are you making fun of her only being a junior clerk, or only having a short therm in the military, or for it being un-eventful? My only question was if she was honorably dischanrged from the military? If she was, it doesn't matter what job she had, someone had to do it. If she was dishonorably discharged, make fun of her for that...

(Of course, people with dishonorable discharges should be ridiculed....Does it matter to ANYONE that my service was honorable? Does anyone even care? I thought it was a good thing, but even so I am still not worth a damn...)
>
The Master: I never served in the military, did you? If you did, I commend you. The fact remains, however, that LV has done more in service to this nation then I have... We owe our freedom and liberty to men and women willing to join the service, that's true if they were in the infantry, or a junior clerk. Sorry, but I believe under such a circumstance, she has the right to brag.

(No bragging here... I have only represented my self as I am and again... SO WHAT???)


Malcolm:You dishonor the good serviceman by lumping this Lady Cow in with
them.

(That is right! How DARE I call myself a veteran. I am too fat and ugly and old to be a veteran...I am Useless, I tell you...)

That right includes acting like a stupid bitch for decades online and
stalking people with private investigators just because they dare
disagree with her stupidity?

(This is another case of an idiot who assumes that what our friend JIM DUTTON and his little friends write. Does it matter that I was and am still being stalked? I am an idiot because I wanted to know who was stalking me. Malcolm, I could never be as ugly and as useless as you.)

MASTER: What romantic macho bullshit. I pity the poor good soldier who fights
and dies for idiots who think music swells when the enemy blows their
guts out of their body. Tell it like it is. I feel a rant coming
on...

(SO DO I, didn't we fight so idiots like Malcolm could call us "baby killers" when my brothers came home from Vietnam?)

MASTER: Interesting thing though, I see it discussed more by those who throw her
service in her face then by her bragging on it.

(And so it will continue to be so. My character has been defamed and no one cares)

Lee Harvey Oswald and Timothy McVeigh both served this nation, too.
Psychos are always attracted to power. Look at cops. Many are good.
Lots are bad.

(Thanks for equating me to these psychos)

This is enough to depress anyone. There is nothing I can say or do to please anyone. Most say I am fighting a losing battle, that I am crazy or I am this or that.

Of course this is what employers see when they look me up. Thanks a lot JIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment