Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Mind of a Pervert

In the previous blogs, I have written about why I post in soc.support.fat-acceptance. I have written about the disgusting things that these "trolls" say about fat people in general and about me in particular because I trade insult for insult. The list is not complete by any means. However before I continue the list, an explanation is in order.

Meet Jimmy. Jimmy has a friend named Mike. These real-life Beevis and Butthead wannabes like to post on Usenet and they get great joy out of poking sticks at the "fatties" in the group. They both in particular like poking virtual sticks at me in particular because I will communicate back to them exactly how disgusting I think of what they and their fellow idiots are in what they do to the people in SSFA. Mike is a lawyer and Jimmy is a systems administrator. Between the two of them they have great fun acting like a couple of high-school kids so between the two of them they decide to tease me about having sex with pigs. I made no secret about the fact that I was highly offended and that only a pervert would even think of such a things. As the insults got heavier I informed them both that I was going to report them unless they stopped. Mike put up a web site that had my picture on it with little pigs entering my mouth. Jimmy went a lot further, being the computer expert that he was and is, he could do much better.

He began to write stories. Stories of a hygienically challenged fat woman who could not get any loving, so she got it in the barnyard:

"A few questions if you don't mind? When did you first try to indoctrinate your 1st disciple into the worship of boar semen? That is to say that after wallowing for years in relative obscurity doing your own thing by the cover of darkness and gagging the boars to muffle the satiated oinking in the still of the night when did you first think to yourself 'Hey, I love boar fluffing and I bet other people would too.'

Givin (sic) your current documented oath of loyalty to boar love how do you choose who you think would be open to this, as you call it 'Religion of the Engorged Boar?'

I believe you said (another poster) said he approached you about being the Boar Master of Ceremonies. Were you relieved to find your first convert had such a degree of practical experience in boar massage and lastly what island nation was the degree from again?

It's not that I don't believe your boar escapades but I hope you don't mind my checking some of your references as your tales or tails as the case may be of boar semen exploits are a little hard to fathom.

Oh, and for the record, I have found no corroboration that your assertion that boar semen makes not only a great breast cream but also a good shampoo."

That is mild compared to what comes later:

Bobbi Sanchez and I had been lovers for just a few weeks but it was very intense. Her big manhands. Her stubbed mannish chin. That haircut. When she strapped one of her jumbo rubber boar (expletive) it was enough to make a girl weak in the knees. I'd wondered why she's chose boar (expletive) instead of the man (expletive) that most of my manhanded diesel dyke lovers have enjoyed ramming into (you get the picture). I never got around to asking about it. I figured her kink was OK so long as she was OK with mine. I'd make her read passages from 'Green Eggs and Ham' while she was pumping me in the (expletive) with the one she called ole twisty-Ooh Baby!"

It gets worse from there. He goes on to describe in detail how I stimulate the boars. Making a long story short, I reported him to his employer in 2004. Feedback says that I really turned his world upside down. He did all this from his job, in his office on his employer's time and it is MY FAULT that he got into trouble.

He and Mike have been harassing me every since and neither can understand why I don't get the joke.

They are right. I don't-so sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment