Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Stalkers Say My Military Service is Tainted

Since most people believe what they read when they wish to, let's get this out in the open. This is one example of why I think anonymous servers should be banned or made accountable to prevent this kind of LIBEL.

Path: g2news2.google.com!news3.google.com!proxad.net!feeder1-2.proxad.net!news.mixmin.net!aioe.org!not-for-mail
From: Elaine
Newsgroups: soc.support.fat-acceptance
Subject: LV dishonors the real veterans
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 11:56:04 -0800
Organization: Aioe.org NNTP Server
Lines: 7
Message-ID:
NNTP-Posting-Host: j5LYFbyatke7iePS2rHQ1w.user.speranza.aioe.org
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Complaints-To: abuse@aioe.org
X-No-Archive: yes
X-Notice: Filtered by postfilter v. 0.8.1
X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 2.0/32.646
Cancel-Lock: sha1:21j+a4hSuPQnrBhMcVt3/V39bYc=

LV aka Blobbi aka Roberta Ann dishonors the real veterans by
attempting to bask in the honors the American public has for them.

There is nothing present or past in this wretched creature befitting
of honor.

Elaine


Now I want to know how this idiot came up with this piece of information. I know that I don't look like a soldier anymore, but there is no veteran my age that does. We are all charter members of the "old farts" club and I make no apologies for growing older. I read stupidity like this and people wonder why I get angry. People wonder why I pursue my stalkers with such zeal. It sounds like something that Jimmy Dutton would do. He would stoop to pretending to be a female and post something like this.

My military service has been hoborable and Jimmy (Piggy Pervet) Dutton or his friends can take that away from me.

Google has been all thumbs in helping to resolve the issue.

My stalkers need to know that no matter what they type about me, only future clients that are as dense as they will believe this drivel.

That being said, I don't want to work for idiots anyway.

'nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment