Thursday, April 22, 2010

Alex , The Useless Twit is Really John Sanders

Dear, sweet Alex (aka John Sanders) decided to leave a message to me about my blog. He is mad at me because I am advocating taking away anonymous remailers so idiots like him cannot harass people without exposing their identities and embarrassing his family. Here iarehis words of encouragement:

"You are a fat and pathetic c***. I bet when blood flows through your arteries its like a toddler trying to suck oatmeal through a straw. I bet if someone dropped you off on a deserted island for a year with nothing but water, you would still be a fat bitch when they craned your ass out of there."


Alex, I just wanted to know that I saw how hard you thought through what you wanted me to know. It takes a little mind like yours to let the rest of us how lucky we are that we are not you. Clearly, all you can do is try to make others as miserable as yourself. Calling me names only show your idiocy. Calling fat people names clearly shows how infantile your development is and that the world would be better off without you. You truly prove my point that some people are only living because killing you is illegal.

Did your parents teach you that it was all right to call a woman a C***? You are quite the respectful one, aren't you? Is that what your father called your mother whenever she didn't do what he wanted or objected to his beating and raping her every night? Are you a product of one of these rapes? Did he pick her up at a family reunion? Was he naive enough to believe that a woman wanted to be treated that way?

What about your sperm donor father? He really didn't have time for you, did he? Where some men come home at the end of the day and are genuinely glad to see their children that never happened to you did it? If he wasn't stoned out of his mind, he was probably drunk as a skunk. He was a total loser that probably had to wed a close relative so he could get laid at all, right?

I should pity you for growing up to be such a loser, but I don't. You made a choice to be a loser and call people names and spend time chasing people down so you can feel food about yourself. Is that what you need to make yourself confident and to function in a world who despises you?

You are really pathetic and a truly toxic person.

So Alex, here is a bit of advice. If you want people to respect you, you have to earn it. You don't get it for free or by trying to intimidate people.

I am sure you need me more than I need you. I don't need you to get on with my life, but you are nothing without me.

So, Alex...get your head out of your butt and get a life. Go be someone else’s laughingstock.

Bobbi

Here is an update:

After he was outed, John Sanders (onemorewalk@yahoo.com

Bobbi I apologize for my behavior. I was peer pr... Bobbi

I apologize for my behavior. I was peer pressured into sending you that message. I was an idiot. Please accept my apology, and if there is anything you need let me know.

Alex


This is only after he was outed. John-your apologies are too little and insencere. You say you were "peer-pressured" into posting this drivel. I don't buy it-not for a minute. You didn't not hurt me but I don't believe you would care if you did. If you want to make good, you can send me the contact information of the idiots you run with on Usenet so I can prevent them from spoiling weak minds like yours.

I don't care what you do for a living. You will be Googled now the same way that I get googled by Dutton. Maybe someone will put it in a FAQ or send an anonymous email to your boss or lover/family asking if they want someone like you to work for or be with them.

You can send me that information I asked for to armyvetWbigfoot.com. Also, you can take your medicine and reflect on what an idiot you are and now the world knows it too.

Have a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment