Friday, April 23, 2010

Walking Through the River of Todd's Soul...

...and you will never get your feet wet.

"Holy shit you literally have a blog dedicated to t... Holy shit you literally have a blog dedicated to talking about people who talk about you. That is a special kind of conceited. You know, maybe if you stopped blabbing all over the Internet about yourself people would stop caring about you. But wait, that would be the worst for you. You clearly love the attention."

This brainless wonder seems to think that I am manufacturing the issues I am having with Jim Dutton. He thinks that I am simply being vindictive with people who disagree with me and that I am enjoying being the target of a sociopath. I guess he has never had anyone try denying him a living, although from his behavior, I would hope and pray that he neither votes nor reproduces. We have enough selfish people who think only of themselves in this world. He is clearly incapable of seeing past his nose and as long as his life is good he doesn't care about anyone else.

Hey Todd. You are an imbecile. It is easy to see why you don't want anyone to know who you are. You have no concept of anything except what happens between your waist and your knees and it clearly shows.

There may be hope for you, but I don't see it. Religion may be a lottery, but I have faith that at some point you will have to account for your behavior at some point. You are a poor pathetic, useless person. Keep using your anonymous remailers, COWARD.

It is all your mental capacity will allow.

Have a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment